Wednesday, April 8, 2009

LOVE

The first true love for me, is the moment I am touched by the white snow.

Is magical. I have finally fall in love with something that is not human.

While seeking love within the human circle can be so defeated and uninteresting, I have been trying really hard to seek outside the human race.

Not pet, I will die when they die.

Not plant, they will die when I die.

Not books, when I don't give them attention, they start collecting dust.

But snow, if I die, they will keep falling from the sky.

If I can't give them attention, they will still keep falling from the sky, when the season comes.

Then I realize, LOVE should be something that will keep on moving regardless. Nothing can change it, nothing can make it stop, just like snow.

"It's always snowing somewhere".

3 comments:

calvism said...

yes, love "should" be growing instead of stagnant. then there is always snow falling somewhere. when the season ends, the other side of the world starts falling snow again : )

i like your theory on love. just that i wish i was less skeptical.

man, i think we are like the only minorities being born in a tropical climate ending up falling for snow. the first time i saw falling snow flakes were an unforgettable moment on the quad chair going up the mountain. this must be some kind of mystical bond with nature : )

i'm aiming for either whistler or niseko next year...this 2 spots are very promising : )) *save up save up* haha

jitpunkia said...

its always snowing somewhere - burton

iv seen that movie few days ago, moved in to my new place . got ps3!! and only half of what i use to pay $275 a month .

day 58 so far .

truly that is what we love, we got to ride again together , we will have to find a way . i love riding with you

Ven said...

Geezzz, I am up for whistler and niseko, preferable niseko tho, but I am sure be at Mammoth again, hope Marvin will be there next season!!!

I would love riding with u guys!!