Thursday, October 30, 2008

After China banned my blog

For no reason, I mean, I can't remember if I have written anything offensive in my blog before. Now I can't access to my friendster's blog anymore.

My thought and emotion need a new home. I guess it happens just on time that I can start fresh completely.

Since 2007 Memorial Day until now, I started with deleting some of the oldest memories to get myself ready for a new chapter in life.

If can see you again, I will never love you more and more.

I think, if you can't get over with the oldest stuff, there's no room for you to forget the newer memories.

We all try to forget things intentionally everyday. It won't work until you been through enough pain like me.

I had have enough pain, and this is just a tiny part of my life, a tiny obstacle that took my entire life of efforts to pass through it. My entire life, only 26 years.

So is good, China always treated me very well, because my blog is banned, I don't have to look back anymore.

No comments: