Thursday, October 30, 2008

My shoes

I miss my shoes the most. Even I got new shoes in China, I miss every single pair of shoes sitting in my shoesrack sright now in Los Angeles. I count them each day and I was upset when I realize I can't remember all of them.

I miss all my party high heels, my hiking snow shoes, my killer boots, my comfy flipflop... I miss the feeling of putting them on because I am always ready to go, ready to move, ready to dance.

But what I miss the most is that pair of boots that I might never own.

The feeling of putting my ski boots on is the best, because when I am done, I am ready to ride in my favorite weather.

I was sad to miss out Radiohead concert, I was sad to miss out some good friends' birthday, but I am despair to realize my season will soon over after it just about to start.

On the other hand, I am more than ready to take life seriously, I might have to give up skiing one day, but what I will not give up is living with the same passion that I have for skiing.

Eventually, I will put my shoes on and leave the land of freedom for something new.

I just don't understand, why I always get chances to move away from my present.

"I am just a person from the present" quote by myself. But today I realize, it is too difficult to stay at the present.

I am good to go!

No comments: