Monday, November 3, 2008

3 months later

I left LA for 3 months, now I am back.

Nothing move in my apartment at all, everything sit still at the same position before I left. Good news.

If you never leave your house for this long, you are a lucky one. So you don't have to see what I saw and smell when I first entered my house yesterday. Is good to have roommates, at least to keep your space alive.

My apartment was completely dead, covered in dust, some stuff brokens, growing mole, bugs... I am gald I stored most of the thing properly in my closet, but some of the unfortune one will be tossed away.

I realize just simply living in will keep my apartment alive.

How strange?

I never really clean up when I live here, but somehow, I can feel everything is breathing.

Now I get the same feeling back slowly...and slowly breath in the city.

Start from Burton store today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back.
And loads of Hurray! to the new blog, its about time.