Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Today, I am the happiest person!

Coming back to LA already 10 days, still not get used to the life here, espcially the driving part, also, the fact that you can't get any shit done most of the time when all your time is wasted in your car.

And the broken dishwasher really ruin my day.

After a long long day, I finally got home in one piece, looked at all the crap in my car that I had no time to clean up, I just roll my eyes and carried all my stuffs head back home.

When I look up to my apartment, I saw a loooong package sitting in front of my room, then I was like "OMG OMG OMG~~~"

I can totally feel my tears in my eyes, I ran up to the stairs with 3 gallons of water, picked up the package, opened my door and started going crazy.

That's the ski that I ordered last week.

It brough me so much joy even it was still sitting in the box. I looked at the box for 10 minutes with smile on my face, look like a complete idiot. Called a few important persons that cares about how I feel or at least understand how I feel and spread the great news, then I started cutting the cardbox and finally took them out.

It is very very shinny pink color, I was surprised, it looked like dark red in the picture when I order it.

I threw in my outfit for this season with the ski and standing there for a few more minutes....

*wink*

I think I will look great! =)

No comments: