Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sense of figure

My boss used to tell me that, how much money you can hold in your life, that's how much you can earn. If you can hold 1 million dollars, eventhough you earn 2 milllons dollars, you will definately lose half of it.

And how much you can earn define by how much you can spend.

Spending=Earning

That's why stingy people will never become rich. Because when you are nagging about spending 1 dollar extra on your lunch, your sense of money figure is only that 1 dollar.

It is kinda vague I know...but until you experience it, you will increase your money figure sense greatly.

I used to be a stingy bustard myself, never buy stuff before sales, spend hours and hours searching a better deal online, driving in circle to find a free parking spot, line up for hours to get something cheap or free...

Until one day, I have to spend somuch in one shot, my life changed.

So now spending on anything less than what I paid for that single event is not so much anymore. And I wouldn't mind to have something more challenging than this figure, because money doesn't buy you the truth of life but it certainly does help you realize evil and good.

Time, happiness, health, family and good friends are the source of earning money, there's no measurement to calculate just how much these things worth because you don't know what kind of opportunity they will push you to or help you to get in your life time. We all say that everyday, but how many of us truly understand just how much these things worth to make you a better person.

Without them, you will never earn a penny in your life. Even you earn a penny, that's totally meaningless.

I guess the truth behind being generous is really bringing more wealth to you. Maybe next time you should think about paying 10 dollar for that parking lot , because you never know the 10 mins time that you gain will open up what kind of opportunity in life.

For me, this is just a good reasoning for spending big on my ski trip, muahaha~~

No comments: