Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Where to start...

Today, I got back from Dallas, from Heaven!

LA is burning like Hell, I can't imagine how is it like last weekend, I was just glad I made the perfect getaway.

Anyhow, the person that save my life told me I gotta at least make my house clean.

A comfortable living sure lead to a healthier living.

But my house is in a giant mess right now I don't even know where to start to make it look better.

I thought about bringing in new roommate, provides free room in exchange of room service.

And someone seriously thought I am serious, I mean seriously...

My priviate space in exchange of room service?

Actually that doesn't sounds like a bad deal, and I will need good company once in a while, drink beer or wine, chill and talk, play Katamari together...something like that.

We all get lonely sometimes, especially in Los Angeles when you usually don't see anybody if you have a job like my job.

But is not easy to have good roommate, and is not easy to meet people that click your life style.

This is my first time living by myself, I am ok with it, but I think I prefer roommates, at least I don't feel like so isolated sometimes.

Maybe it is not a bad idea after all eventhough it starts out completely like making fun of myself kinda joke.

But how long I will be in Los Angeles?

I don't know.

No comments: