Thursday, November 6, 2008

Good Person, Bad Person

My friend said I am born to be a good person, because when I have any bad thoughts or bad intention, my body will react negatively and sometimes, trying to kill me.

Maybe she is right, after all, she is a lawyer, I will assume she has good reasoning. And I know because of that, I can never be a lawyer, no bad thoughts? Then how can I be a good lawyer?

But there are tons of reason for a good person to become a bad person. I think the main reason is usually the good person realize it is stupid to be so nice, they end up losing everything just to be nice and considerate. The world is full of selfishness and greed, it is contaminated, it is poisoning and it is unavoidable.

Can I really sue someone because they are being selfish ? Will judge rule in my favorite? Will judge sentence these people and ask them to return my dignity and pride?

I have problem to deal with selfishness, I try to gain my justice back by fighting really hard, by playing dirty, by being a bad person...

Then my heart try to kill me for another day, and I learn, there's no justice in this world afterall.

But today, the judge rules in my favorite, then I realize, because I won the case, now I have so many shit to deal with...

No comments: