Friday, March 13, 2009

Cross Stitching

I said I want to plan it well for this year, a hectic start lead to an unimaginable consequence that prevent me to go anywhere at this moment.

Good, so I switch to cross stitching.

To do this, you need to be tremendously focus, because first of all, you don't want to get hurt by the needle, second, you don't want to make any mistake because is hard to reverse the mistake.

Anything with needle and thread is a challenge for me because I have never been good at it. I got the lowest grade in my highschool sewing class, and is just too hard to make me sit still; even though my mom is so good, she made all my PJ last time when I was a kid, she even make some of the most incredible dress for me.

But surprisingly, the cross stitching thingy is going very well, is not addictive, but is fun. Is almost like meditating, and I think I get more from it then just trying to complete my 2 little cut sheeps. I get a peace of mind, I get rest, I get time for my eyes to stay away from any screen, I get to listen more around me, I get to sit still for a long time and don't feel depress about it.

I used to think, if one day I can sit still for a long time and do stitching, then I am qualified to be someone wife.

That actually make sense, because being someone else wife is a serious business, just like stitching. You can't make mistake because your responsible is not just you anymore, is the whole family. And is a tough job, is a job that need a lot of focus, is a job that need a determination of staying away from all the temptation.

And I never knew it make sense until I start stitching my 2 little sheeps.

So I guess I am ready to be someone wife whenever there's a good chance come by.

Maybe my friend is right, my bioclock is ticking, and is time for me to do settle down somewhere. Because I need to understand, settling down is helping me to go further and to achieve more in life.

I never know, so many events in life just happen natuarally.

Afterall, I don't have to plan my life well like I said at the beginning of the year, I just have to follow what life is giving me. I was too judgamental, I was too forceful, I was too anxious to create something or to change something or to make something happen in my way.

Because, I use to think if I want something happen, it will happen. I still believe in that, but I guess, I just don't believe this will work with people anymore. If this make sense, you get what you want, says, I want 1 million, I am sure I will get 1 million. But when it comes to people, they might want different thing, says, I want you to come here, but she want to go there. If the theory of you get what you want make sense, I should get her to comeh ere, and she should get me to go there. It doesn't work that way.

Between people, there's only negociation, agreement, and solution. You won't get what you want because the other person might want a different thing. You want to be with him, but he doesn't want to be with you, so tell me, how can these 2 persons happy and get what they really want at the end?

That's why cross stitching is good, because its pull you away from debating something like this, you just stitch and you create a new color, a new line and a new form. Is about creation, is about making things from scartch.

So I learn, creating is more meaningful than debating, debating is only for entertaining but creating is something that can sustain for a long time.

No comments: