Monday, March 23, 2009

My life must be really boring..

My friend said I wrote a lot these days.

He said there are so many dying blogs, dead blog, or blog for sale out there but I have been writing for so many years.

Then he said, "Your life must be really boring..

or, you just don't have anyone to sleep with at home."

WTF.

I don't need anything to make me stop writing. Some people start writing for a reason, that's why, when the reason is not the reason for keeping it up anymore, they stop.

For instance, if my life must be really boring so I write, the one day, if my life is not boring anymore, I will join the blog for sale group.

Just admit it, people are too selfish to start something spontaneously or without a purpose, you do this for a purpose, you hate that for a purpose. Its just depends whether you are smart enough to know the real intention of your action.

Too bad, dumb people are everywhere, so they prefer assuming.

2 comments:

calvism said...

u do write a lot lately but doesn't mean your life is boring...i write when i feel like it too : )

Ven said...

Calvin, my life is just work, eat, sleep, shower, blogging, watch TV these days.

But isn't that an interesting routine? I don't understand =)