Friday, December 19, 2008

Babies boom

So this year, there are 6 new born babies in my family.

Which is ridiculously a lot.

Plus my lovely nephew last year. There are 7 young babies in the Wong family.

Plus some babies from my friends...

The last time I check friendster, people are really busy getting married, lots of wedding picture.

The most recent time I check friendster..

I see babies.

I told my mom I want one too after seeing my sis and my bro have their own.

I suddenly get the rebellion feeling of being the youngest again. Whatever your bro and sis have, you want one as well.

But I do want a baby and I think my parents can't really disagree about that because their life is absolutely perfect by now. Anything that I will have is a bonus to them, they got a grandson and grand-daughter, anything additional to that they should feel very bless indeed.

But my mom gave me to cool look, she was like who you gonna have a baby with? A stranger?

Why not? All I want is just a baby...

So I have something to think about before I go to bed.

I have something to look forward to after I wake up.

I will look younger.

I will be happier.

I will start looking further than tomorrow.

I will be so different.

Anyway, is time to bed and start thinking what to think about before I close my eyes tonight.

No comments: