Sunday, December 28, 2008

New year resolution

I have never done any new year resolution in my entire life.

But this year, I think I am going to make one because my life since to have more direction in this coming year...despite the economy recession, I am very looking forward for a brand new year!

I think the biggest thing for me next year is either buying a house in JB or start my business, probably with the help of my boss because he will never want me to leave him, aiks.

But it doesn't matter, I literally have no work to do everyday, so I have plenty of time to plan and generate ideas.

Next, my second resolution will be staying fit. I was so disappointing about myself that I can't complete any trail one shot in Mammoth on the first day of season...So routine exercise, meditation, skipping rope and yoga...I have to be really determine this time!

Third, I want to ski in another country in 2009, maybe 2009/2010 season? Target is China and Japan.

Fourth, cut down my shopping for clothes and shoes.

Fifth, read more books and news. Even though I pick up reading again this year but is not enough.

I guess that's good enough, now going back to pack for my trips.

Hongkong next week, home next next week, Singapore next next next week, Jakarta next next next next week, HEAVEN next next next next next week!

1 comment:

大梦想家的<<梦想号>> said...

Hey! You are coming down to Singapore!!! Do let me know, let's meet up! I call the FYCO gang~