Friday, December 12, 2008

Leaving Los Angeles

I know I will come back again.

But it is good to pack everything and feel like you might never come back to a place that you can consider your other home.

After all these crazy days of packing, moving a lot, I mean GODDAMN A LOT OF BOXES, catching up with friends, meeting up with important clients... I just suddenly realize my 7 years of moving experience is still not enough. And I just found out I have never move out completely from a place before, there's always someone stay behind, because I always have a roommate and I am always the one the leave first (because I leave from place to place oh so very often)

This trip back to LA feel like a vacation trip, didn't do anything serious really. Mostly fun stuff. Going through some tough time as usual, a lot more of self-discovery, and a lot more confusion has been created in just 5 weeks.

I don't know is it because of me or because of Los Angeles or something else, I am always someone that not particular myself whenever I come back to LA. I still haven't figure out what goes wrong but I have come to a point that I don't hate LA that much anymore and I don't really mind that I have to come back again and live here.

But, I will want to live it differently. I need a good plan.

I am in LA on and off for about 2 years, it gave me 1 good year in 2007, but 2008 was almost the worst period in my life. So is 50/50, if I have a chance to stay longer, I would want a lot more than just 1 good year.

I am just a person tryng hard to live a life and take different opportunity, and I am very disappointed with my performance living in LA. I blame the place a lot but now I think I should move on from pointing figure and really take the challenge on how to live my LA life all over again and make the full out of it?

If chance is given, what would I do and what would I not do?

What will I keep and what will I leave behind?

That's a lot to think about and chances are, I might have to come back and give LA another shot.

But if I have an option to choose if I want to come back to LA or not, I probably won't pick LA anymore.

If I have a chance to come back to the land of freedom again to live one more time...

God please, send me to New York City!!!!

No comments: