Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I am a cat, I have 9 lives

After a roller-coaster long night, I woke up with swollen eyes.

And I realize I really look like a cat instead of a panda.

Which is a good thing, because I still don't know why panda exist when it is not even a part of the food chain. It exists for only exotic reason and I wonder why the Chinese make it symbol of the country...(and now you know why the history of 5000 plus years left nothing good but bad habbits)

But cat is different, cat has 9 lives.

It has the strenght to survive and they don't need anyone to protect them.

And they never feel sorry for the mess they did, cat is the ultimate most selfish animals on earth and there's only "me" in their world.

So I want to be like cat, I want to have 9 lives, and I want to learn how not to feel ashame about me doing something wrong.

How to become more selfish and how not to say sorry anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn right you r a cat.

Ven said...

Steven, I guess you are my only reader :P haha, I am trying to be a cat, you should try it too, meow~