Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Customer Service MY ASS

So I called Verizon because I want to pay my outstanding bill...

For the past 3 weeks, I have been trying to call them because they don't have a 24 hrs customer service line make it really difficult while I am in a different time zone.

When I finally get through them after a long time of hearing the machine talking and talking, I finally talked to a human being. Then as usual, he transferred me to their billing or whatever department that can take care of my problem.

After the transferred me, and I gave all my information again, the person said they don't take care of business account only residencial, and they transferred me again.

The it was another section of machine talking...then:

"May I have your first and last name?"

"May I have the 10 digits number that you care calling about?"

"May I know which states are you in?"

"Sorry, we don't take care of California number, here is Pennsylvania."

You shouldn't even ask the last question when you get my area code......

Fine..after 3 transferred, I was still at no where to pay my bill.

Call again another day, same thing...

Call again another day, same thing...

Call again another day, I started yelling at the customer service and sent a nasty email to them about me will never pay my bill because they had been wasting my time and international calling money. And their customer service is sooooo screwed!!

And now, I am labeled as racist insane unprofessional caller after they wasted so much of my time and money just because I want to PAY what they deserved.

I don't know what's wrong with this world, and I am sure understand why the US is deeply affect by the recession now and how the US still so far behind in so many things can still consider themselves as developed country and proud about their service culture.

I booked a 3 days trip to Hong Kong the other day for USD 100 at the office, and they guy sent my booking details and bus ticket directly to the front door of my factory without tips and additional charges. I was only 20 steps by feet away from completing a transation.

Now THAT IS WHAT WE CALL SERVICE!

1 comment:

大梦想家的<<梦想号>> said...

racist insane unprofessional caller?? HAHA! got such thing in this world. I thought customer is always right? We are the pay master, aren't we?

HAHA. That was really an eyeopener!