Sunday, December 7, 2008

Survive another day

It only happens in movies... when a person pass out, they woke up in a hospital or in the arms of their love one.

In reality, you woke up and you are alone.

Is hard for some people to imagine the feeling of no one but yourself is within reach.

Is hard to imagine a situation like that when you wake up every morning, there's someone sleep next to you.

That's why people sleep together after they got married, is just a nature of having a certain level of protection.

Because you will never know what happen while you are sleeping.

Is amazing to think about we spend half of our life at the moment that we have no control over- sleeping. You can't really control your heart beat, your breathing, your dream... you have absolutely no control over anything. You just let your biological machine to do all the work and keep you alive.

And even believe in God doesn't rescue you when somethig happen to you while you are sleeping.

But there's one thing you can rely on which is your brain, your brain will never want you to die and you can absolutely count on it. I can't really count on my heart like most people, but I guess my brain will do an even better job on things to keep me alive everyday. Something to do with my major I guess, the power of your mind is no mystery for me anymore. I use it all the time, and it works everytime I use it right.

I tell my brain I want to be able to open my eyes and look at the beautiful world every night before I go to bed.

And my wish is always granted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish i have the strength like you.